Attending one of our GeM webinar training sessions will ensure that you know how to effectively use GeM.
We run these sessions fortnightly and they are designed to ensure that you know exactly how to get the information that you want from GeM. These training sessions are split as follows:
Part 1: Searching for contracted suppliers
Part 2: Managing contracts
Part 3: Searching for / buying contracted goods and services: includes using Request for Quote (RFQ) functionality to run mini-tenders
Running the sessions in this way allows you to attend only the sections which are relevant to you and the work you need to complete on GeM. If you are unsure which session is relevant to you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to advise.
The next sessions available are:
• Tuesday 9th July (10:30 - 12:00)
• Tuesday 23rd July (10:30 - 12:00)
• Tuesday 6th August (10:30 - 12:00)
• Tuesday 27th August (10:30 - 12:00)
• Tuesday 10th September (10:30 - 12:00)
• Tuesday 24th September (10:30 - 12:00)
• Wednesday 9th October (10:30 - 12:00)
To sign up for one of these training sessions please contact the GeM team on 02920 870333 or by email email@example.com.