We have just announced more training session dates.
Our fortnightly GeM webinars are designed to show you how to use GeM easily and effectively in your procurement activities. The sessions are split into three modules to ensure that you only attend the parts which are relevant to you. The sessions are structured as follows:
Part 1: Searching for contracted suppliers
Part 2: Managing contracts
Part 3: Searching for / buying contracted goods and services: includes using Request for Quote (RFQ) functionality to run mini-tenders
You can attend all or part of the training session to equip you with the skills to use GeM in the way that is relevant to you.
Our next sessions are scheduled for:
- Wednesday 13th February (10.30-12.00)
- Wednesday 27th February (10.30-12.00)
- Wednesday 13th March (10.30-12.00)
- Wednesday 27th March (10.30-12.00)
- Wednesday 17th April (10.30-12.00)
- Tuesday 30th April (10.30-12.00)
- Tuesday 14th May (10.30-12.00)
To register for one of these free training sessions please contact the JISC Procureweb team by calling 029 2087 0333 or by emailing email@example.com.